Saturday 10 March 2012

unsuccessful ..

yes ! i've try my best .. but ! why ? I still can't ? why ? yes ! y0u all truth,guys ! I sh0uldn't cry .. but I can't , guys ! .. it's hard f0r me to accept all this !! why bef0re this I can .. n n0w I can't ? h0w stupid me .. yes ! I admit my result n0t s0 bad as my other friends .. but h0w ab0ut English ? y0u kn0w guys ! my result s0 bad in English .. but ! I happy bcoz i've g0t A in MT .. wether, it's n0t A+ .. it's so different when I in primary skool n secondary skool ..! ok ! en0ugh ! forget about my result .. but I believe .. " gagal sekali tidak bermakna gagal selama lamanya ..



let's talk ab0ut co-curriculum activities .. I'm so excited n interested in this part .. since, i'm in year two .. I always j0in .. ! hurm ! guys,y0u know what ? last year I had j0in Public Speaking .. n guess what ? I g0t the 3rd .. it's okay la !  n this year .. I still j0in .. n I h0pe I get it !!  

hey guys ! lets rest oyr mind .. with my fav s0ng !

 here it's link ..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SHDhmJkypX8 ..

No comments:

Post a Comment